Sunday, March 29, 2009

Softball!!!! #18

Softball is here!!!! I made the TEAM!!! hahah of course it was very difficult haha! I am number 18 and i play on the Varsity team and JV team!!! I love it!! i have more confidence in hitting and playing in the field than i did with my old team!!! i LOVE THIS TEAM!!!! I have made many new friends it is just fun! I have only struck out 2 times which is really good! and i have also hit a triple :) im very excited to reschedule like a ton of our games because of the stupid snow!!!!!! i hate it!! well thats all new in my life! O and guess wat ppl i finally got a PHONE :)

1 comment:

Hess Family said...

I can not wait to come and watch you play. I have heard from everyone how awesome you are playing. I am so glad you are having so much fun and are meeting some new people and making new friends. I remember softball season in Cache Valley. They suck!!! It seems like your first ten games are always canceled. They better not cancel them when I come up!