Monday, January 19, 2009

BaSkEtBaLl!!

I play on the Skyview Freshman Basketball team and it is a blast!!! I love everyone on my team, love my coach!! trish is a blast minus when she makes us run our butts off!!! I love her husband shawn he helps me with my shooting quite often!! haha we are UNDEAFEATED!!!!! :) we are doing just AMAZING!! haha im a starter play almost all of the games!!! I sprained my wrist snowboarding and trish was not so happy bout that!! cuz i did it on a sunday and we played moutain crest that following tuesday!!! :( but i was fine got to play in that game!! WE KILLED THEM it was great and i fouled out!!! haha opps! but thats the great update on Basketball and im very very very excited for SOFTBALL!!! :)

1 comment:

Hess Family said...

Go Bobcats!!! Ya know it is a good thing I love you lots because it is really hard for me to cheer for my enemy! You guys really are a great team and so much fun to watch. I wish I could have seen more of your games. It was so great to see you and can't wait for another visit. Hopefully it is you coming to Cedar!!